LOCKDOWN LUNACY, page-1294

1. 13,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8507
    I don’t expect anything from you other than to contribute substantiated information and reasonable, justified, considered opinion to a forum where some people seek to share and discuss facts/data/evidence relating to various topics.
    It’s bloody simple really.
    If you “can’t be bothered” to read someone’s posts, then that just illustrates your attitude towards discussion and debate on the topic.
    Are you actually refuting any points I have made? What/how/why?
    My points about people sharing information and some others blindly bashing them as “conspiracy theorists” stands. No, it’s not about me - that’s why above I was largely making general comments and referring to broad examples.
    You want to keep it simple ? Address the mask topic, in consideration of what I posted above.

Don’t try and twist it around to feed some personal insult strategy. Again, when one can’t attack the points, they attack the poster. Tried and true troll strategy. Nonsense.

If you think “something else” or “another view” is more accurate, then by all means share and discuss WHY and HOW you think that.
    Btw I have ZERO issues with someone having an opposing view - it is the basis of that view that is relevant and useful in a forum like this, and therefore it is the lack of substantiation or sound reasoning that creates issues - and is simply exactly what I am requesting from those that make specific claims.

The bashing and insults around here are laughable, and as we have seen, some people have been put firmly in their place by the likes of @madamswer who has brought calm and considered facts and reasoning to the table. THAT is what makes an interesting and valuable forum - considered review and discussion of facts and data, generating THINKING.

But we are increasingly taught and told NOT to think... go figure.

Good luck.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.