My partner from one of the more westernized South East Asian...

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    My partner from one of the more westernized South East Asian countries had first hand experience with the death of a family member in hospital due to a heart attack caused my long term alcoholism , and has since learned of the following common practice. It was desirable that the death OR A MEDICAL CENTRE ADMISSION be recorded as covid-19, firstly to encourage govt/global funds to go to that particular medical centre, and since it's a PAYG medical system there then the family gets a substantial cut in the final bill as a result. Since even before this thing the cost of medical care for hospital admission and care was prohibitive, and even more so with the widespread poverty since, families will readily agree. Heart attack, stroke, liver failure, run over by a bus - yep covid. If this is common practice in this particular country, what about the rest of south east asia? Asia itself? South America? Africa? Every country on earth? How over represented are covid deaths/cases really? Mind boggling..I always said from the start of this thing, if it was as bad as they would like us to believe, then it would have devastated cities like Manila due to the filth, the overcrowding, the unsanitary general state of the place. Did it? Nope. Why not?
    We are not encouraged to question any of this stuff, however off the wall it may be , and however many other deaths and mental disorders the government reactions to it causes. Again, why not? To "save" a few at the ruin of millions, perhaps billions? of others simply does not add up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.