what I've never and will never understand is how that things...

1. 80,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    what I've never and will never understand is how that things like media can be 'blamed' for not saying what is so obvious???

"Evidence the media and vested interests won't disclose." --- more testing means more cases found

???????????????????????

yeah ------------------- isn't that obvious?

is it a media and vested interest conspiracy when they don't explain 'deaths'

as meaning that recently alive humans are now, not alive? - departed, shuffled off the mortal coil? carked, handed in the ticket, deceased, no more, another one bit the dust

??????????????

do we write newspapers so that 3 year olds have to be able to comprehend them?

and then - when it's such a stunning revelation to them - after they get over the disbelief ' no, I don't believe that - that's not possible'???

then, they need it explained ''''''''''''' why''''''''''''

my god - I really have no idea how we made that first stone axe - it's amazing - and, so long ago - that's the scary bit ------------ even the bloke who made the first stone axe would know that if you throw more stones at birds - you end up hitting more birds

and, he got that a frighteningly long time ago - and, some of our mob - still don't get it now - they think the media is keeping secrets from them ---

ammmmmmmazing

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.