Hi pinto As my wife and I are in the high risk group and as we...

1. 25,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi pinto
    As my wife and I are in the high risk group and as we normally eat the proper food and look after ourselves, IE no self induced problems, you are what you eat, so I have followed this drama closely from the start
    I do not worry so much about the lack of knowledge among the general public but I do worry about the abysmal lack of common sense and medical knowledge from the health professionals
    These are the people that are supposed to be advising our leaders and they lie, they do not know what is happening, they give false advice etc I am totally disgusted that educated people can mislead the public so badly
    We live in and age that the supply of information is not a problem, the problem is it is up to the individual to collate and dissect it to gain the true facts, and there is soooo much of it.

Even this latest Victorian trouble is not really rocket science to know how to fix the problem but they blunder on with one mistake after another

You don't have to be a medical person just a practical manager who can read and evaluate the information

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.