I was speaking to a mate near Sydney yesterday and he mentioned...

1. 81,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

I was speaking to a mate near Sydney yesterday and he mentioned that he thought that a huge percentage of people are ignorant about most things to do with this disease event

he said that he doubts if people generally know the difference between bacteria and virus and have little idea or mostly nil idea of any level of detail about any matter to do with the pandemic

he said that his wife - who is a nurse and he were out with a friend for coffee and she's not particularly stupid and was using a hand sanitizer

his wife asked her what percentage of alcohol was in it - the woman said she didn't know - but, she thought 99.9%

now - that tells us a lot

there's no sanitizer on the market that's that high - indeed - if there was - it would be ineffective in a lot of pathogenic control

what was written on the bottle was that it killed 99.9% of pathogens

what wasn't written was what percentage of alcohol it was, nor the type of alcohol

that's a small example - there would be a myriad of other examples

people are basically ignorant - and, now, we are seeing in Australia - that people in large numbers and percentages are not only ignorant - but, they are also irresponsible

oh, and Oz isn't alone on that one

watching this and modern day politics - I am getting a far better understanding of history --------- now, I can open a history book and flip through many pages - and, now ------------ finally -

I don't have to ask 'why?'

the evidence is walking all around me --------------- and, yes - it includes me as well

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.