agree with almost all of that almost 100% - it's interesting...

1. 80,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    agree with almost all of that almost 100% -

it's interesting that one of the major reasons - no, probably the major reason that I 'dropped out' ------------ was because I thought totally differently - people thought my ideas were either way out or 'it'll never happen' or 'we'll face it when it happens'

I gave up - I thought - gees, if people cannot see what's so bloody obvious and when you do get some that can see it but, won't do anything about it (and, yes, I met many in positions of power like that) -

then, I thought ---------------- stuff this - I'd need 1000 lifetimes to convince this lot and why should I bash my head against a wall all my life knowing that I have no chance of winning or changing anything.

I was writing and speaking about this risk stuff for decades - in the military, when I worked for Wormald international, and then in the health arena.

A lot of the stuff I wrote about and practiced and was dumped shit on - even by my previous partner who described me a few times as germophobic - well, I now look like a bloody grub in comparison to what I am seeing as 'normal, responsible, common sense practice'

fair dinkum - piss off - the risks have always been there and they have been in our face --

no one listened to me that was prepared to do anything about it for decades - yet now - when we have a pandemic -

oh, it's either really good ideas or those other things are really bad ideas

?????????????? why is it that people have no vision?

I just don't get it

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.