AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Greed is probably the main reason westerners wanted to invest in...

1. 7,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084

Greed is probably the main reason westerners wanted to invest in one of the most corrupt countries on Earth. I can't think of any other reason why a rational, long term investor would otherwise invest in the DRC (please let me know if there are other reasons why AVZ investors decided to primarily invest).

The promise of riches has historically driven many to make irrational decision. I can overlook that, we're all human.

What is inexcusable to me, is the pump squad that 'somehwat elevated' the chances of AVZ's success: sovereign risk can never be reduced to zero.

Anyone that invested in AVZ based on company announcements and social media pump squads knows the score. Sadly. Look around carefully, and try to remember what it was that influenced you to invest.

It sucks when retail investors lose money. It happens. But at least tale the time to look around you to understand what happened, and what influenced you to invest in the first instance. Chalk it up as a learning lesson.

Last edited by Stickshift: 08/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.