AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I used to hold this stock and put a lot of time and hard...

1. 1,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1163
    I used to hold this stock and put a lot of time and hard learning into it. I don't recognize your nick as being one that was frequently posting at the time I held. I got burned in my opinion through clear wrongdoing of the board and also attacked by holders when even as one of them I posted warnings about Dathomir (I wanted a beneficial ownership trace done - I wanted the shareholders to get AVZ to do that - they had the power - so did ASIC on its own) - but the attitude at the time was - well they are kind of on our side so lets no rock the boat and upset them. Same with Klaus Eckhoff and his trades in blackout periods. Nigel would distance himself - but then turn up on boards with the guy again - like we'll what ya gunna do - So from time to time I read what is happening to see if it plays out like I expected or differently. In practice that means I read why you have to say (because I can't read a lot) and what hoots has to say because you seem diametrically opposed to each other.

Overwhelmingly my experience with AVZ was it was a story of moral compromise by all involved.

You wrote:

What would help right now is to replace Nigel, we must all admit Nigel has not got the outcome in 2 years and his reputation is likely blocking more constructive conversations. An exit of Nigel would allow the drc and its clown corrupt actors to claim victory whilst we sell the heck out of this ridiculous country and never invest a cent in the drc until they prove their intention to help their people and not themselves

Nigel. so far as I can see only decoupled from Klaus when it made short term financial sense to appear to do so (on one stock exchange in one country where the focus was on whilst not on another where it was not) and embraced the guy back again when that made financial sense.

I wonder if people can understand that character and morality do actually have impacts. Not just the directors but theirs as shareholders too - because its the shareholders that do much of the holding to account of directors or fail too.

Who is there no honor amongst?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.