AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

please enlighten us on why AVZ is "cooked", funding is not done...

1. 3,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3602
    please enlighten us on why AVZ is "cooked", funding is not done and BOD is scavenging.

If you cant back up your statement, you should start by saying "I have no idea, BUT". Afterall, ignorance is not a defence.

otherwise i am genuinely interested in a negative view with facts to support.

But i believe you might have fallen into the manipulation spread by the non-holders here...

Its worth noting @h00ts has a habit of misconstruing the truth even though he has no interest here and apparently doing us a favour hahah

The 31st May deadline was to complete due diligence as per the headline of the announcement made April 2nd
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6221/6221423-1275693d75ca7e01f1729a6c2b49aa67.jpg

This was around Exclusivity with Locke, a party who is using the maximum time available because they arent interested?

Then on April 30th we received confirmation due diligence was completed
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6221/6221430-dd2cdadfa10093f920c3ab2cb4e40b50.jpg

So locke came through on due diligence within the time frame provided. They didn't finalise the terms and AVZ is no longer exclusive to locke BUT Locke have completed the due dillegence to make an offer. Could that be seen as more power to AVZ given Locke has invested their time into the deal and no longer have an exclusive right to the deal with AVZ? Seems this version of the facts might be more positive than whats been spread here?

Yes @h00ts as a non-holder is eagerly waiting on AVZ to confirm funding, but AVZ as a more intelligent operator has 6-7 months of funding remaining and does not need to rush the Locke terms just to please hoots , toilet, sh*tstick and the others with their heads so far up toilets as* they cant see clearly anymore? Further ICC may award a massive award to AVZ in the vicinity of 70m! So why does AVZ need to rush the terms? Anyone care to explain?

On the othershand

-DRC gov changed with new ministers across all the portfolios we need
    -ICSID ruled in our favour
    -Zinjin/Comminiere blatantly disregarding ICC/ICSID - are they immune to this international body? Will they withdraw their signature making them part of the 20 odd countries that aren't signatories to ICSID? All this so a few can pocket 30-70m in bribes?
    -Local gov placed stop orders on Manona

The list goes on...

So all confirmed facts suggesting AVZ is far from cooked, but@Brendo726 with his 163 posts and 86 great analysis suggests we are cooked!? Please enlighten us brendo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.