AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

163 post and 86 great analysis, thanks for the numbers SF I...

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    163 post and 86 great analysis, thanks for the numbers SF I didn’t even think I’d posted 50 time! Lol
    why do I think they are cooked? Mate, I’ve been doing a been of research into the DRC, ICSID etc. firstly let’s look at ICSID where the av case is close to 4yrs but many keep going to 10plus, then if an award is made there are only limited assets a company can go for that a country owns. It will be up to AVZ to pursue payment which needs to be through the DRC court system, and we already have seen how corrupted that is. Lots here seem to think the world bank will cut funding, but that won’t happen. In fact did u know the govt took 120mill of world bank funding and spent it on elections? That the EU pulled out of overseeing the elections? That the 70mill ethat was payed to an NGO is chaired by one of Felix’s former security chiefs? That there are questions being raised about payments to PMCs that are fighting rebels near the border (hello Wagner) Chinese are supplying drones etc. that ministers guilty of corruption are back in ministerial roles.
    how far do u think 20mill will go with multiple legal challenges? Look at the example of the BRS or learhman defo trials. One cost close to 30mill the other over 10. Yet we have multiple cases plus a full BOD on full wages still plus business premises rent and no doubt company cars etc to run, and that’s all coming out of the 20mill. The last hearing at icc was a million odd of which zinjin haven’t paid. They do not care. Comminere do not care. We are not dealing with western govts. Felix has a very bad reputation in France, I wonder why.
    what happens when the 20mill is gone and nothing is resolved? Why is there no talk of why the bod blew 30odd mill drilling when we were suspended and the decree had been revoked? Who were the companies that did the drilling and who are they owned by? I don’t trust our BOD, if they had been open and transparent 3yrs ago I wouldn’t even of bought shares instead it was constant upramping by NF “get the champagne ready blah blah blah” instead of “the Chinese are saying they bought our share from comminere”
    so that’s why I think they are cooked. It’s my opinion, u are entitled to yours, there’s no need to patronise me. I’m not a downramper I’ve lost over 100k here. I know a bunch of guys have lost large sums as well not one of them considers this to be a situation where we get our money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.