ADA 2.00% 51.0¢ adacel technologies limited

Unlike previous price moves, Adacel's recent gains have come...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Unlike previous price moves, Adacel's recent gains have come with decent volumes. I think this is probably a reflection of the fact that a couple of brokers (ABN Amro and Intersuisse) have recently discovered Adacel and are carefully accumulating for clients.

Punters should keep in mind that ATM contracts (or contract extensions) typically entail higher margins than simulator contracts, so a large chunk of the recent $4.9mill Lockheed Martin contract will go straight to the bottom line.

For the FY07 full year result, I'm predicting a NPAT in the region of $6.5-7mill. Based on Friday's closing price, $7mill has Adacel trading on a PER of just 8.6. It comes as no surprise to me that the two brokers who have bothered to take a look at Adacel have immediately started to accumulate.

If Adacel's SP doubled in price tomorrow, the stock would still be undervalued. There is massive blue sky potential with this one. For example, if the FY08 NPAT result is $8mill+ (as seems likely at this stage), then a SP of $2 within 18 months is a realistic expectation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $4.541K 9.062K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12033 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 38301 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.