RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Pure speculation: The Lockheed Martin contract may have some...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Pure speculation: The Lockheed Martin contract may have some conditions associated with passing the upcoming trials. E.g $xxx funding if trials a success $xx if not or similar, seems plausible to me.

I agree the bump from the ann was smaller than expected, most people are likely waiting for results before putting any more risk on, although the Ann should somewhat cap thedownside if results are bad and raise the upside potential if good. Right now we’re sitting at 21c and the sp before bad results last yr was around the 30/35 range so is only pricing in ~2/3 the expectation of good results that were priced in last time. If we comsider the ATH of 55c to be fully priced in good results (100%) then 30-35 represents roughly 60% priced in good results ahead of last trial, as we are now sitting at around 2/3 this price we are only pricing in ~40% chance of success for the trials, If the trials results fall toward the end of next week we could see some more upward movement to price the extra in and who knows what after.

Just my 2c and fudgey estimates.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.