MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Yes AussieBryan, I can personally vouch for Lockheed Martin as...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Yes AussieBryan, I can personally vouch for Lockheed Martin as being top engineers, having just recently witnessed them solving a mutual tech problem for a friend. I am a small shareholder in his company. They just stuck with it until it was solved. Very innovative too.

They are really working their way in to all areas related to energy, in particular organic waste disposal (municipal wastes) and clean generation of syngas. It is all there on the internet, their association with the Concord Blue process. This process can still generate energy (heat to electrical) when it is dark and hence the potential to store this energy and dump it into the grid during daytime peak demand times.

Strapping the lithium battery storage technology onto their waste-treatment package seems a good fit.

Lots of applications will still emerge and yes people are constantly coming up with better processes... but how practical are they in many cases, and even then change can take a long time to happen. Lithium is becoming established as the next generation battery storage method, which means suppliers like MPJ/KAI will be very well supported.

Personally I do not trust predictions of Li demand. The simple truth is nobody really knows but like a snowball downhill... it certainly gathers size and pace.

No talk of drilling at this point, just rock sampling and anyway these lithium deposits seem shallow so that might make life a lot easier (than nickel!) Good assays of rock samples at surface should be quite sufficient to boost the SP. Looking forward to some impressive results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.