WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

locking in profits, page-5

1. 3,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    It's a question of which side of the fence are you sitting on. I have always been impressed with the technology this company has to offer hence I have always held a parcel of this share long term. The fluctuating share price was too tempting not to day trade for some extra cash. Weighing up so many of the posts past & the research of current & past announcements my attitude to this stock has changed where I am now just accumulating & holding. I am sure that some posts cause emotions within some & tempt us to either buy or sell. I value all posts even if I find them to be wrong.
    If you have been in this stock as long as I have then you can't help feel that there is now more confidence with the help of management & posters such as abdm, cmk, & Mac ( just to name a few). I have no doubt that as management Glynn & his team have never purposely tried to ramp up this stock like others (although I do believe they have always stated that OBJ was undervalued & the change in their positivity is surely encouraging) have been bound by confidentiality agreements which is why the impression is of a sedate nature causing the share price to hit the lows it
    has. Look at the facts as they are staring us right in the face.
    Just 1 signed agreement should create a major re-rate & if you try &
    calculate royalties from just one of those agreements then that is telling
    me that this company is very cheap even now at 5 - 6 cents. It is not a
    question of if but when the dotted line is signed. That is my belief as to
    why the share price is rising & will continue to rise. On a day the US & AU
    stock markets lost ground OBJ hits a new high & remains steady. Even if
    there is going to be a bubble burst on world stock markets as Surges is
    predicting then IMO stocks like OBJ will benefit & be looked at as the
    stock to park your money rather than taking it out. The smart money
    wants to go somewhere. I also do not believe like some allude that this is purely a P&D!

Good luck to you all I will continue to accumulate & hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.