ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

locking up esg scrip, page-16

1. 16,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    JT

Good comments. I agree that with a 1 April startup Tintsfield will need to run through into June before they have enough data, so then a reserves upgrade as of EOFY is the likelihood. I am hopeful that given a great deal of data for the Hoskisson seam has been collected throughout the last 2-3 years (and I would assume has been assessed already) by way of coreholes that it then won't take months to come up with an upgrade for this seam .. so I am hoping for mid-late July but yes certainly by early Ausgust (which is when previous EOFY upgrades have come through). But then I'm an optimist (see SG's post on this!).

That's not to say that we may not get an update earlier than that. I have previously pointed out that with BW West it was 5 weeks from startup to when we heard about the excellent gas flow rates. I'm expecting that given the Hoskisson seam is somewhat thicker than the Namoi it might be a little longer than that .. so maybe towards the end of this month they might have sufficient data to say something. Earlier would be better of course.

H

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.