ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

locking up esg scrip, page-17

1. 3,666 Posts.
    True.

But as Rooster pointed out, we WELCOME Santos buying on the market! Creep away Santos!

If Santos buys on the market, that will provide more price support. And I suspect that were Santos to buy on the market, the shorting will miraculously abate also.

In fact, what would be VERY interesting is to look at that very thing. The exact period when Santos were increasing their ESG stake, and the presence or absence of shorting over that period.

However, events will overtake that sort of tortoise approach of Santos creeping. Santos creeping is not something ESG holders need to be concerned about. If I were Santos, I would be more concerned about what ESG may do after August. Afer then, not only can ESG dilute Santos and get in a non-Santos blocking stake, but given that ESG will have their reserves booked, I suspect ESG won't mind 'starting a fight' by then.

Yaq

p.s. Anyone notice how various interest groups not concerned with ESG as an investment seem to be infiltrating HC? hmm. Just follow the content. People's agenda's are easily enough uncovered via their posts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.