NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

guys, I don't care if he gets 50%, 60% or even 80%.I do care if...

1. phx
    510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    guys, I don't care if he gets 50%, 60% or even 80%.
    I do care if he gets 90% but I doubt that very much if the retail base on HC holds out.

So what if MIN controls the company / BOD. They will also need to appoint an independent director.
    I mean really what difference does it make?
    Does this mean they will mothball everything?
    Will the drilling program be stopped ?
    I don't believe that at all.
    The worst he can do is dilute the holdings with some capital raisings.
    The market in NWE will become less liquid but there will still be a market.
    Yes, we are better off without him, IMO, and he can make it harder for smaller shareholders but if have more hits he can't control that.

MIN wants 100% of the tenements because he believes the 20% outstanding is worth more than what he's offering NWE shareholders - it's that simple.

The other thing that does not get mentioned, but I believe would be a large part of his thinking is that even though NWE has around 20%, MIN still need to get NWE approval to do anything.
    That would really piss him off.

NWE will still have 20 odd percent of the tenements regardless of who controls NWE.

I know there are some downsides to MIN having control, but I would rather have NWE shares than MIN.

The slow uptake is what you would expect.
    I am a little surprised he has gained this much with two weeks still to go.
    The last few days will be the real test.
    That is when everyone needs to make a decision - now it is easy. Come the 19th / 20th things get a lot harder to decide.

GLTAH - i'm waiting for the drilling program etc and will be here for a lot longer, I hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.