NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Lockyer Deep - From the horse's mouth OR What the JV partner really thinks about Lockyer Gas, page-253

1. 2,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5682
    Ω
    V10 - who knows what the truth really is? maybe you do. maybe you dont. maybe you are close to the NWE board. we are not. we are in the dark. and having been bullshoooooted to before, I'm reluctant to subject myself to that ignominy again ( i publicly reinforced what Iain had in the past said to us). Cut them slack? The pattern is there for those that have eyes to see.

Some simple points...
    • they capitulated on the back of a 5% increase in consideration.
    • they never published their much vaunted "numbers" on what the gas means for NWE despite telling us NWE was worth "multiples" of the 3-4c share price.

And now you're subtly introducing the notion of wildcatting when we are in an appraisal programe? subtly introducing elements of doubt? A while back on this forum, you announced yourself as "top 10" and you were advocating a bid of 7c from HPL would be a good idea..?

And the passion of NWE shareholders? What passion? Just like anyone, we don't like getting ripped off. We had our ticket to the appraisal program and it got stolen from us.

Something does not sit right.

But then again...by my reckoning, like others, could it be that you too are busting for MIN to get to the 80% mark?

And recognising the power of this forum, maybe set to work to try and shake the tree a bit? Maybe im reading too much into it? With all due respect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.