NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Lockyer Deep - From the horse's mouth OR What the JV partner really thinks about Lockyer Gas, page-261

1. V10
    148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Hi Alex,
    I would respectfully suggest that you are reading too much into my comments. Perhaps best I not make any?

If I wanted to shake the tree of Norwest and new ex- Norwest and now new Minres shareholders, I would make such an action quite clear and be upfront about it. However, I do follow the old sage advice "If you cant say something good about something, then better to say nothing".

My comments have been provided in an objective manner with no hidden agenda. That is not my style as tui can attest.

I have been a Norwest share and option holder since 2019, so no CGT 'problems' for my share holdings, whatever I do.

The wildcat poem was provided for light relief as most old time drillers and explorers posting on here would identify with. If anyone takes it the wrong way in this current unfortunate world of 'the perpetually offended', this is understandable, but lets keep a sense of perspective as to meaning of real life, etc.

The wildcat poem will apply to Lead E, springy creek and other prospects in the Minres/Norwest permits prior to their drilling.

Obviously as can be seen from my technical comment posts, I do believe that Lockyer-2 and North Erregulla Deep-1 are not wildcats by any stretch of the imagination.

If they were, I would not still be a Norwest shareholder and would have exited stage left with Minres offer or sold on market already.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.