NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Suggest you refocus to the profile view of the Kingia sandstone....

1. 892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Suggest you refocus to the profile view of the Kingia sandstone.

* CE is about to/has already picked the pockets of NWE shareholders who have already accepted the offer should Lockyer Deep2 come in as the EMV analysis forecasts.

* You might recall that in 2Q 2019, STX/WGO's 65MMScf/d test of the Nth Erregulla discovery was described at the time as "staggering". Lockyer Deep #1 tested at 110 MMScf/d, the best well test in the history of the Perth Basin. Hancock energy just paid 38cps for WGO's 50%. Initial offer was ~20cps.

* I expect MIN to close the current offer (currently mid March) before Lockyer Deep #2 reaches target depth. If the well is an out and out success, he can then make a new offer of say 12-15c to the remaining shareholders and get full ownership before a three well programme in 2H 2023. In this case he does not have to make-whole the, say, 70-80% that had already accepted the initial offer, so it is not a lot of money to MIN in the scheme of things.

I cannot see MIN attaining 90% with a well result as close as it is, where is the downside: (1) Lockyer 2 disappoints - the chances that it is as lousy as the MIN bid is low; (2) Problems with the drilling - always possible - but as they have already drilled the structure, this is low also in opinion.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5101/5101534-c4a06d636472d35d5929129b2e182c81.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.