NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Lockyer Deep - From the horse's mouth OR What the JV partner really thinks about Lockyer Gas, page-85

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Gather around, I have a story to tell:

So I was walking on the treadmill at the gym, and I see my phone light up "Computer Share" company name appears straight away and I'm like, hmm what is this about?
    I answer and yep, Computershare calling on behalf of MIN to see whether I have any questions about the offer. Music was being played at the gym, but I thought I'd press on and see what I can discuss about.
    I asked whether I can ask anything about the Gas or Geology, the person said no, it's only about the offer. I said ok, he asked whether I had decided what I was going to do.
    I told him I was undecided at this stage and with 20 days to the end of the current offer, I was waiting to see whether a superior offer was forthcoming.
    He asked whether there was anything that I wanted to discuss with the BOD from NWE, and I mentioned that I had spoken previously with Iain and had attended the AGM back in November.
    He asked what I thought about the offer, and I said it was inadequate. He told me that the offer had improved to 1:1300. I said the change from 1367 was minuscule and wasn't enough. I said I would be looking at a minimum of 1:1000 or better, and he said he would pass it on.
    At the end I think he stumbled his words, because he said he was calling the top 75 hundred shareholders, and I asked him to repeat himself, and he said that he was calling the top 100 to see where their thoughts are, so I'm guessing he meant to say the top 75 to 100.

Since I was in the gym, my brain wasn't fully switched on thinking about MIN/NWE, but I wanted to pass on my experience from today
    Good luck all
    Mike

Last edited by Mikey74: 01/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.