locusts - more hocus pocus from labor

1. 17,117 Posts.
    remember the media said the locust plague was going to hit Melb, and even stop the running of the Melb Cup in 2010...

I have been driving from Melb to Albury on the NSW/Vic border every week for the past 5 months....
    came across my first locusts on 17.11.2010, between Euroa and Benalla.....no swarms, just an odd locust hit the car...counted 12 bodies on arrival...after over 300 klms of travel
    not one locust sighted in the last 9 days, none in the garden, none to be seen anywhere....asked several friends who live and travel in a 500klm radius around southern NSW and northern Vic, east and west.....nope no locusts...

Vic Govnuts have big signs on the Hume Freeway, warning of the locust plague....
    what did stop me, was torrential rain on my trip back last Thursday....stopped 3 times due to low visibility....
    but both state and fed govnuts have warned us about global warming, no rains to come ever again.....
    but the fact is, the opposite is the case.....we have huge floods, huge rains, and you guessed it....no locusts...

ps I have no doubt there may be swarms of locusts out there, feeding off the farmers crops.....and some may get blown about by the wind, and end up here in the city....but there are no crops here for them to feed on...
    I am guessing, most of the locusts were drowned by the floods....
    I do like the scientists, the media use, with their footage of locusts swarms....from the 1970's.....
    as proof of their claims....to scare you city folk...

***guess its just another ploy by labor, smoke and mirrors to divert attention away from their MASS Incompetence in governing.....by both state and fed govnuts....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.