LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Hey GGI asked about the drilling contractor and honestly the...

1. 1,239 Posts.
    Hey GG

I asked about the drilling contractor and honestly the response I was a little taken back by. I worry when they say there are plenty passing through on the way north and returning from a job etc. We want a decent drill program run by a driller that works specifically in the type of formation we are targeting to drill - not a blow in to fill the drillers schedule before there next big job.

I believe if the guys are going to run a road show to get the market to become aware of LSR , we may need to bring in a speaker to sell however. Bill amazing depth of knowledge but we need a member of staff to be able to communicate in "english" to the investors and " sell the story as such "

The good thing I take away is I believe this little company will stay under the cover allowing accumulation for those already in the know. The downside if we were looking for the sales pitch to the market to push the SP, well we can only rely on the results and good ones at it to do so.

I will be buying more as the market players may get nervous waiting for an update from the Board.

Profit taker, where were you?

Spider11

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 91779626 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 23977489 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.