MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

Lodge Partners - Article, page-11

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thank you Benelong for your efforts to date both in contacting Mesoblast and sharing the information of both the Lodge Partner and SMH article, which I have just read and agree with the sentiment in the article. I also hope you did not consider my objective view of the Lodge Partner article as not providing a great summary of where we are at and that it was useful. You are correct that I am cautious as I have in fact worked in multinational healthcare companies for the last 30 years and I am cautious in all my investments and though I am new to Hotcopper, I do believe if cool heads prevail and we share information to genuinely help each other then we could all benefit. Up to know seeing the incredible activity on this site re MSB I was a little cynical but your post and few others on this site provide me with some hope we could all benefit from each other's contributions.
    So from my part I reiterate that we all have to make our own assesements and understand our own risk tolerance, and MSB do need to help themselves by communicating as soon as possible what the structure of the funding is going to be in some detail and how the partnership discussions are going within the constraints of confidentiality. All this other noise regarding Teva reasons for pulling out and staying in as an investor is a waste of our energy, if we still have a faith in the science, which I do. For those on this site that don't then sell your shares and go and comment on some other company you are following or interested in.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.