MUT 0.00% 0.3¢ multi channel solutions limited

I too see this as an interesting manouvre as they must think...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I too see this as an interesting manouvre as they must think they have something pretty significant to go through the patent process. After all it can be both timely and costly. As outrigger says, sales mean everything and whilst we all got excited with desert sands, the sales orders did not materialise ... whilst that was a huge negative,... I am very positive on the way they have move forward from this.. firstly taking onboard all its deficiencies and then going ahead and developing their own product....

If the product is as good as it seems and is at the right "mass market" price point then we could be onto a winner. Yes its a massive risk, especially as US retailers are extremely brutal to suppliers.... but with the size of the kitty litter market,.. well worth another shot...but they must get it right this time.

My main concern is if all goes to plan, ... are they set to handle distribution... but i guess thats the beauty of a 'patent'... if it works... sell it off to the big boys..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.