LYC 1.32% $6.90 lynas rare earths limited

lodging a complaint with asic, page-3

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    The price is shares can go down as well as up.

It's an age-old disclaimer covering all legitimate and illegitimate shenanigans.

If you don't want to risk your capital invest in fixed interest vehicles or bonds.

If you want to profit from the stock market - any stock market, there's only one rule that applies - BUY LOW & SELL HIGH.

Whingeing to ASIC will get you nowhere because there are too many vested interests at play.

Personally I'm sick to death of all the infighting and bickering amongst LYC holders which only serves anti-Lynas groups in their quest to stop the plant in Gebeng from ever being fired-up.

However, one thing I will say is I agree on the side discussions here on the issue of directors' remuneration. No salary increases or bonuses should be paid until (if it ever happens) LAMP is operational for at least one year, to be able to judge uptake of refined product, price/kilo averages, net profits, safety monitoring & compliance to finally silence the anti-Lynas sentiment.

Looking slightly further down the road - ignore the threat of upcoming elections at our collective peril. Nick needs to seriously win hearts & minds here - and fast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.90
Change
0.090(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $6.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.95 $6.79 $17.23M 2.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20 $6.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.90 970 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.