VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

logging results, page-3

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi aaremms,
    "The results of the logging and side wall cores will be
    provided to the market as soon as they are fully interpreted."

This is my first oil/gas stock, can you assist in exactly what the results are likely to consist of. e.g will it talk about the volume's they have encountered in each area etc, is it an estimate to what they predict or is it an actual total.

I'm more into mining stocks which use a JORC to confirm what they have.

Excuse my ignorance if this is s silly question.

In regards to some other posters not understanding why people are selling and driving the price down, Their are many and varied reasons, some traders are only in for the hype and look to make a small % and move on, others have made a very good profit and whilst believe in the future, they have chosen to take the profits while they can and hopefully they will be able to sleep better.

I sold a third of my holdings today, not because I don't believe them, in fact I'm more excited about the future of VIL today than I was yesterday, but, I have been able to get a nice holding which is now free carried, whilst everyone has a different strategy, only recently this has become my strategy and I have to sy that it was difficult to sell some with so much upside.

Once burnt,(probably many more times burnt) twice shy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.