HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Yeah. These stocks can certainly swing wildly but it's going to...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Yeah. These stocks can certainly swing wildly but it's going to need some positive outcomes to make any significant progress north again. I wonder how the company has been doing as a whole?

Again, I don't think the cashcow market for Natshield is necessarily in retail although it could certainly build into a household name. There has to be a far bigger (and more easily scalable) market in the industrial uses. Airports (trial in progr
    ess), gyms and other spaces with manual foggers (already going), hospitals, etc etc. These contracts will be huge if placed and that's where I see the rapid swing for HCT as a company, in terms of Natshield anyway.

There is also all the other product lines which are still to be capitalized.

Anyway, we shall see, im not ramping this stock at all. I am still a holder but will leave and soak the loss if there isn't the right response from HCT regarding the current shortfalls as well as evidence of continued progress in other markets.

I think the outrage against Dr Rajen personally is uncalled for though. He's still the boss and no one who owns shares was forced to buy them. Innocent until proven guilty eh?

The next few weeks will be interesting as we're still running into a make or break quarterly (certainly for share value for the next 12 months or so) but to be honest for the company as a whole.

Parallels have been drawn with ZNO many times and that share now sits at over 3 dollars. Look at where it was immediately before it went north:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2293/2293025-824d6675d91b16b011df312b78fbd28e.jpg
    .... look familiar?... the same chat in the forums too.. poor management, lackluster sales figures yadda yadda...

ZNO Ann: Appendix 4C - quarterly - ZNO share price at posting 8.3c
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-appendix-4c-quarterly.4883929/

Somewhere in between the uprampers and the downrampers lies the truth. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105855 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 282891 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.