HCT 0.00% 1.3¢ holista colltech limited

Logic against the kneejerk, page-2

1. 5,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 737
    "without much basis behind it"

They literally announced 3.5mil downgrade to 0.5mil, how much more of a basis do you need? All of kiwis post in the thread you linked has amounted to nothing.

Facts:

1. Announced 3.5mil downgrade to 0.5mil and cited a shitty excuse "Black lives matter protest" when infact its just due to their poor sales strategy
    2. Incredibly poor communication from management, with silence for months up until now when they decide that they can no longer hide this information otherwise they are in breach of the continuous disclosure rules.
    3. They have delivered nothing except capital raises for years now, which promises of sales deals, and distribution deals that have amounted to nothing. What's going on with the sterilization robots? whats happening with 80sugar? Whats going on with the LOW GI? What's happening with the covid testing? Silence.
    4. Management releasing amatuer updates with spelling mistakes when they DO release updates.

The list goes on. I see threads like this as attempts by holders to paint them in a rosey picture "all hope is not lost" kind of thing in the hope they can recover a loss.

Not to mention the loads of troll accounts and uprampers "i called the dr and he said" type posts, doesn't sow much confidence. I'm surprised the price didnt go lower.
    Last edited by ExtremeLand: 11/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.624M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272176 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 103536 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.