HCT 4.17% 2.3¢ holista colltech limited

no that’s not it at all. I was holding this since December 2019....

1. 514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    no that’s not it at all. I was holding this since December 2019. I saw highs of 27c and lows of 8.7. I continued to believe in the products. Although no communication had been communicated for 6 weeks, I actually believe things were happening in the background. It was extremely disappointing to see they had not sold what target they had said. Last time I read that announcement it also stated that most of the order was being fast tracked to New York.

Now yes, out of the 33% hit i took on HCT, I have managed to recover 23% of that and if I trusted gut earlier and traded what I should of I would have been up.

to me, the commercial applications for Path-Away are Huge! NatShield and Nasal Balm are great!! I also love the low GI and working in beverage manufacturing myself I think the 80 Less Sugar range is awesome. My Question I had to ask myself, was do I believe they can pull it off with the current management.

I don’t know the answer to that. I couldn’t just sit by as a extremely new investor and watch my savings be locked into hope and a dream when i have been continually been disappointed.

This is only my opinion. Even if the price drops to 5c and looks tempting, I think I’ve been too disheartened. Anyway I hope I’m proven wrong. Last time I spoke to Imraan Ladak, they still seemed to be in early setup stage. That could still be the change this company is looking for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $20 863

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 184832 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.