KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

As you said, the pestilence, and in my opinion, he has killed...

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    As you said, the pestilence, and in my opinion, he has killed the thread there. I'm still a large holder, I haven't sold a single share and can't understand why people have been selling. I'm just biding my time waiting for the next announcement. For your interest, the oppies are still on the cards with them added onto the EGM agenda. I confirmed it with the company, which suggests to me, the meeting will be before the AGM so I think (and hope) that the 'merger' announcement will be out sooner rather than later.

Anyway, enough of said company. (I post about them on another site.)

Hopefully, this last tin manoeuvre and the end of the financial year will breathe some life into all the tin stocks. We certainly need something. I think regardless of the tin stock, there is big money to be made from here. KAS for example, is sitting at a half its value before the DFS was released, and further still, including dilution, it's sitting at a quarter of its value (according to broker figures), and this at tin prices that we already have. Imagine if the tin price gets to 30k or 40k, like some experts suggest. Imagine if the world economy finally clicks into gear.

Perhaps I dream.

;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.