KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

logical negatives., page-31

1. 4,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1869
    Sensible thoughts fotiosh and I mostly agree. I'm not sure about the SPP being at a lower share price than today though.

My expectation is that (assuming everything goes to plan) the company will gradually release positive announcement hints as financing proceeds. That will allow the share price to rise as the market catches on. Then when a final deal is struck the share price will be at a more sensible level (let's say somewhere closer to 15 cents).

The company has always alluded to the fact that it is aware of dilution and the impact on holders. Even to raise $15 Million at these prices would mean issuing 50% more shares, not a good outcome.

Ordinarily the micro company gets screwed over in these deals but Kasbah has something that a lot of traders/users not only want but desperately need. The way in which all the tin traders jumped onto the register in 2010/2011 to me is an indication that the coming tin supply shortage is very real and not just broker/analyst spin. There is also the prospect of some competitive tension among these traders to get a piece of a deal.

This gives Kasbah more bargaining power than the market cap suggests.

The way the 8.0 cent offers artificially keep coming in to me looks like an attempt to keep it at these levels (maybe for an interim cap raising). I'm sure the company will be looking at other options before it considers diluting holders to all hell after a lot of the hard work has been done in the past 4 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.