ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Logical Snapshot, page-3

1. 872 Posts.
    Gassed! It's like this. A donkey chases a carrot being held in front of it's nose by the man riding the donkey.
    The donkey keeps chasing, thinking he'll get the carrot. Maybe he will when he's been run into the ground.
    I like to be confident, and the early returns during last year looked good.
    But as time wears on you start to get tired of running after the carrot.
    I am not going to rag this place. They are in business, they have done the work, and set this place up and got their fees etc..
    I am starting to get a little annoyed at the time this is taking. Gives one time to pull back and digest what has been exposed during this year long time line and try to find some reason for this delay.
    Since the perf gun announcement, we have had the Sarah Kelly announcement, then a funding thing, and we seem to get all the news EXCEPT for why the hell we are hanging on here.
    I have emailed Brett on about 15 occasions, and find that he only answers the emails, where I ask ONE simple question, and probably give him something to say in my wording as I am trying to be nice and fair.
    But any email I send that has multiple questions I hear nothing. That bothers me.
    I have nothing against the bloke, just that in all directions you look, you see ducking and diving, and yet we do not get answers.
    How hard can this be?
    The beautiful thing is that Guatemala is a long way away. Who here has gone over there to see execatly what has been transpiring.
    This isn't about money any more. I just want to know the whole story and that's it!
    Even if I lose it all, who cares. People lose on the punt every day of the week.
    I need this cleared up so I can make a plan as to what comes next.

And, the longer I live, the more I realize that fairy tales are bull shit!

A fairy tale is what it will take for anyone here just to get there cash back.

That does not apply to the pip traders that are going to by and sell this joint and just keep it at .001, .oo2 or .003 unless they announce something huge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.