NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

logical target for btv which has cash availabl

1. 7,295 Posts.
    Well Everyone,following is a quote from the BTV Activities Report on the 30 th of September 2009 which indicates that BTV are on the lookout for a project to invest in and the choice looks to be in favour of a Minerals etc.exploration project rather than Oil and Gas, given the Geology of Australia.

Quote from 'Used Moggie's' favourite stock BTV :-

'ASSET SUMMARY
    $ million
    Cash at Bank
    Investment in WME
    Investment in ATW
    Gullewa Sale Proceeds
    Other Investments
    $26.865
    PROJECT GENERATION
    Batavia continues to seek and assess new projects and investments. During the quarter, no significant transactions were finalized.
    At the end of the quarter two projects remained under active consideration and negotiation. One project is in the mineral exploration sector, and the other in the oil and gas sector. The company is unable to comment on the likely hood of success of the negotiations currently underway.
    As soon as any material transaction is executed, an appropriate announcement will be made.'/End Quote--

I don't think 'Used Moggie' would be upset about me posting that Quote here which is 'some food for thought' given the high Turnover in RCP Shares during the last Six days and that RCP will soon be staging their A.G.M.. H-m-m-m !
    (P.S. Perhaps 'Elvis77 had their A.S.X. Codes a little jumbled up when they started a thread here re a possible Takeover of RCP by BHP).

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this posting,

Regards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.