FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

logiic versus fml, page-2

1. 2,699 Posts.
    Like I said in previous posts,
    I think it's about WHO is holding the shares.

LT holders, speculators and traders.

the more traders we have, the more volatility we see.

The more volatility, the more LT'ers get fed up and start trading their holding or even just a portion, then with all the selling some people over buy, or buy on a high margin. If the SP goes against them and these holder become forced sellers, some times and the worst possible time in the price cycle. This puts pressure on support levels and the stock then overshoots to the downside.

Obviously we need traders to provide volume. We need volume to break through resistance etc. Just like a little eco system everything has it's place. But it would be better if we can start locking away large portions of the register to insos and for the instos to hold.

Short of shoring up the reserves to guarantee 10yrs + worth of production, many serious instos may ignore holding due to their required criteria. Alternatively other instos may not like FML as they are looking for income yielding investments trough dividends as opposed to just capital growth.

At the end of the day all we can do is be happy with the fundamentals, have lots and lots of patience, and if possible, take advantage of these great opportunities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 148847 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.