ODA 0.00% 16.5¢ orcoda limited

@LuckyCharm - I think yesterday's ANN is a testament in itself -...

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    @LuckyCharm - I think yesterday's ANN is a testament in itself - it certainly seems SMA is focusing on its logistics side of the business, something which was lacking visibility in the past.

Read the QRT 4C and you will find the tide is slowly changing, multiple opportunities exists.

Of interest - Brendan Mason was previously employed by Cochlear. Hopefully, his network with the executive team of Cochlear is still active - Shareholders of Cochlear will know they are looking to invest $50m in a new production facility in China, with this one will have to assume logistics is part of their consideration, as well.

http://www.copyright link/news/coch...plant-amid-fierce-competition-20170713-gxaigp

I like to think Mason will be in a position to get SMA involved in their logistics infrastructure in China - maybe / maybe not?

SMA is not the only Australian company betting on China - time will tell if Mason will be able to get in front of his ex-employer.

Plenty of opportunities, including hanging fruits like B2B ecommerce initiatives which SMA also needs to consider.

DYOR
    Last edited by GoldRush101: 01/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6250 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 70028 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.