LPD 50.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

LOH-Max Hydroxide results coming., page-144

1. sqe
    6,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3626
    Just because no one has responded doesnt imply people have done their own numbers. Im sure you have done your own numbers so feel free to share with the forum.

The fact is so much has changed since the 2017 PFS, but there are many similarities too. Some of these differences include;
    • Addition of S-Max. This removes the production of sodium sillicate, and introduces the production of amorphous silica. You'll need to get a price and volume on quantity. S-Max also made a change to how much acid is used but we dont know exactly how much
    • The introduction of Rubidium/Caesium products into the DFS. This has implications to price. You need prices and volumes on Cs/Rb products
    • The introduction of LOH-Max. We do not know what reagents are used. What we do know is it reduces the CAPEX and OPEX.
    • Introduction of Karibib. This has implications on the tolled price paid by the chemical plant in UAE. You can get an estimate of mining costs from the DLI NI 43:101. You then need to add shipping costs to UAE. Alternatively, take the price from the Edison report
    • Chemical plant costs in UAE. Keep in mind wages in UAE are more favourable than China, and the very strong synergies with acid, reagents and by-products produced

Ive probably missed a few items but you get the drift. Also keep in mind the favourable tax system in UAE.

I can help with some of the above numbers, but ultimately, some numbers are guesswork, in which case, no one can really commit to a firm number.

From the recent company announcement, the words "above average returns from mine to battery grade lithium chemical production." Were used. Make of that what you will

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.658K 1.916M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
118 213953547 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22299973 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.