TON 11.1% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

LOI extension - pros and cons, page-19

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1750
    Hi @trythree – I don’t know if you are referring to me mate, because I did mention LMB. Note that I did not compare TON to LMB but only said that we have to keep in mind the lessons learned from the LMB debacle. Some lessons are keeping adequate cash on hand, doing thorough due diligence on customers, not being overly reliant / blindly trusting of any customer/partner, being careful while handing our cash to other parties / partners, etc. I'm glad in some ways because at least today's announcement will make us more cautious in future and it will ensure that we will never head down the LMB road.

I agree that TON is in a different league as I have been screaming from the top of my lungs over the last 2 months. So yeah – once more, not sure if you are referring to me but if so, then I'm sorry if I framed my point wrong and it was probably misunderstood. I just clicked a like on your comment because I agree with you in general.

@Jaded – Some politics exists always. Every culture has its own intricacies. For me, I’m still happy with our focus on the Chinese market due to the shipping costs issue that I mentioned 1-2 days back. As @Names little mentioned, the estimated capex is in the presentation.

Either way, I trust that BB will continue to be on the look out for deals, funding, etc. We are still miles ahead on progress front compared to 2 months back.

Old thread
    Like I said in my earlier comment, I’m more of a glass half full kind of guy. I like to believe that some good comes out of everything.

Thanks to DaLatta’s comment below and his comment history, I’ve managed to find something that I’ve long been looking for since a long time - @Freehold ‘s analysis in March.

Here it the thread
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/42-fall-in-sp-possible.2472853/

One of the main things that inspired me to put up an analysis in March was TON’s massive undervaluation compared to its peer despite being comparable in most respects. It always seemed to be that that was also one of the centre points of Freehold’s analysis. Needless to say, Freehold does a fabulous job at analyzing the same and pointing out the peer undervaluation. There are a lot of points addressed by him right from flake distribution, grade, purity, DFS, etc. I’d strongly recommend reading all of Freehold’s comments in that thread. I read them a couple of times in March and was pleased to have found them again today, and just read all of them once more.

I’m often amazed at how deep and thorough Freehold is considering that he is a short term trader, and his work and detailed analysis is definitely an inspiration for me even though I’m more long term oriented.

Of course, TON was around 15c then and is now around 28c but we have had a lot of good news since then, and IMO 15c without news is comparable to current price with all the news.

I’ve given a summary of TON’s good points in my quoted comment above and am also linking combination of all earlier analysis that I had posted last week
    http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/price-not-reflecting-great-fundamentals.2523961/?post_id=15361253

So yeah, please read Freehold’s March comments in that thread - some great work. It was a nice healthy reminder to me of how undervalued we are. I actually wanted to post it also because it would be easy for me to have a quick lookon some issues from time to time, as I can find it easily in my own comment history since I don't comment all that much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $695 86.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 573150 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 384712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.