TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

LOI extension - pros and cons, page-21

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    nice post there T3,
    ozpb, I am certain T3 is referring to all the non holder scare tatics that have already been applied.
    whilst there is partial merit, (and I mean partial) T3 is pretty right when breaking it down and pointing out.

I downloaded all the PDF's relating to the incident and I too am trying to build the connection and relation with Ton to LMB and really found it not to be to concerned with, as different management, different company and a few other smalls.

yet I do note like many would whom have been invested in resource stocks over the years that Yes, with some Chinese groups this has, and can happen as what starts out as a good thing has led many of CEO and company up right up the garden path, but mostly due to measures not being taken to self protect and leaving themselves vulnerable by not creating further options for ones own company can or will be a mistake.

back to Triton,
    we know BB is motivated and I feel that our if further offtake diversity comes to us here at Ton, then watch just how fast things start becoming signed or matters expedited, I think this further Off take Diversity will be very much a healthy feather to also put into the Triton cap so to speak.

my partial concern today was some of the wording of such informatoin.
    I mean as much as it is great to know that they do seek more, it seemed to turn sour for many holders hence the weakness in share price when such word was used by Shenzhen, which they too should be also careful about how such wording is used, as we too also should be potentially worried due to looking back at the stories of many resource companies.

check this out:

of course this is IMO and not bb's words, yet points to the use of words which I would have thought some what potentially do not add up in a westerner's (me) understanding.

1. if such announcement today is of "Strategic Importance for China"
    firstly, why tell everybody that it is, or even tell anybody that its Strategic?
    because then its not strategic! dont ya think?

2. again if this is really of a "Strategic Importance for China".
    secondly, why would you delay anything? or such action is Strategic, why not act fast, or more quick?
    as in if its strategic then expedite the first LOI, then create a potential 2nd LOI for Ancuabe in secret?

3. inquiries from China’s Ministry of Commerce & Ministry of Land & Resources about Triton's projects.
    thirdly, who gave such instructions to delay or to extend DD and also include this towards Ancuabe, was it SQZG? or the Chinese departments above?

so again thirdly, why have such inquiries also to state that its Strategic and not act upon it?
    to expect or leave such Strategic importance wide open for 6 months to many westerners may sound more like a ploy, or some cultural difference in matters that are Strategic.

hence the concern which ASX holders whom have been through a great deal before have some concerns.
    this is not having a go at our Chinese partners or customers, it is a western interpretation nature of concern.

this too is why Ancuabe's drilling will be expedited and done rapidly, to create an initial defined resource there which is not about creating volume or to create status of volume, but more so even a Smaller Jorc to offer official existence of type, grade, quality and simply to get the ball rolling much faster to get operational.

if this is why our Chinese partners and customers seek the time, then fair enough, yet they also must walk a tight rope in knowing that BB is NOT going to wait around for 6 months for others to scratch their heads which to watch such a Strategic Importance become potentially Vulnerable to playing 2nd fiddle which with clear further communication and action can certainly be avoided IMO, which should it get to that.

anyway, plenty of movement on the BB front and UK meeting on Friday for the Wolves, so it would be good to hear a few concerns what they share about the news when they are all awake and logged on as I am certain many will be awaiting an further opinion of @Pauldola and gang!

cheers for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.222K 482.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 584415 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 135650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.