TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

LOI extension - pros and cons, page-26

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    T3, very nicely said mate.
    and fair enough too I guess with regards to such wording, this is their own dialog which we should adapt.
    yet the market of course as we all know is already fickle without words, news, good news or bad news!

as toohug also put it, BB is still in continuation mode which I too also can confirm he also mentioned to me today, which really was revealing to hear in many ways, as this new sudden news with Shenzhen moving towards Ancuabe at first had me a bit concerned as there was no suggestion to this previously, and Ancuabe in my head seemed to already have some type of played out reservation in my mind to how it may or was going to possibly unfold, but this news kinda cracked open that theory or space in my thoughts.

so no doubt it may be up to 6 months, yet I take this from BB's thoughts that it does not necessarily have to be 6 months, and it may even be much sooner, regardless of what the announcement says, yet I do stipulate again that we likely should hear something on that front or some type of update one way or another by at least either just before or by the end of this month (which was the same schedule anyway) yet that takes us back to Ancuabe drilling and expediting all processes to get some official indication to continue this story full steam ahead.

also like many of suspected and also believed previously that Ancuabe was like the Ace in the Hole for Triton and was like a card that was always there for when it needed to be played, or had to be played etc, yet now it is like Ancuabe is becoming drawn faster and deeper into the picture and coming into focus.

so which ever words or practice our Chinese partners / customers choose to deploy I am ok with this providing matters come out as win win with both efficient deployment of both information and action to back it up, and I don't mean some lame takeover attempt whereby some opportunistic design presents itself, I mean help us help them so we can then also help each other move forward and securely without the shareprice of Triton being kicked around like a flat soccer ball.

ps: do you want to run the comp?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.