TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Thanks @earlyrise and that was a great analysis from you on UKH....

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1750
    Thanks @earlyrise and that was a great analysis from you on UKH.

Great post earlier @toohug01 I love the way you drafted that point - clear and concise.

One of the main reasons I like TON is that BB is humble enough to be accessible to shareholders, address their concerns promptly and keep learning along the way, with the rest of us, and trying to continually improve and trying to do things in a better way

Even as I typed earlier what I wanted to see from TON in the future, BB already has those concerns in mind, and I'm very pleased to see that.

This whole episode can be interpreted in many ways but I'd like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I've clearly expressed that I would have liked SQZG to have made intentions clear from start itself. But it could have been much worse if we had received this news just 1 day before the June 30 deadline, and that does hold a lot of positive for me. Like I said, they might be considering not just a small stake now but possibilities of a much larger interest. Of course, I don't know for sure and like everyone else, I am trying my best to make sense of what just happened

As earlyrise rightly points out, SQZG directly and indirectly through associates have already shown interest in TON.

We still have a lot of other positives and hope that BB's trips to Europe will yield further fruit.

Once more - I'm very happy reading toohug01's post and toohug has "put in bold" all the important points that I wanted to see.

Mistakes might be made along the way but it important to have a humble head like BB, at the top willing to continually improve, ready to do things a better way etc. and make sure that shareholder interests are best served. Let us never forget that BB and management themselves are big shareholders and will ensure that shareholder interests are never compromised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.