TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

LOI extension - pros and cons, page-8

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Thanks @ozpolarbear, I always enjoy reading your posts. You look at both the pros and cons in an insightful way, and I also like the 'longer term' stance you always have. For a company like TON, and other similar resource companies, looking at the longer term, and future company growth is vitally important.

Often people can get misguided by certain announcements and not realise or forget what TON has accomplished to date (as @ozpolarbear stipulates in his previous posts). I fully understand and respect people's opinion, and reasons for not investing, but those who don't at least agree with the significance of what TON has achieved thus far is often bewildering IMO.

My main point from the most recent announcement and voice message from BB, is that Shenzhen are not extending this DD for any negative reasons, it is only positive. As already discussed, if Shenzhen wanted out, they would already be out. Simple as that. It's because of discussions with the government that Shenzhen now realise the strategic importance that not just Nicanda Hill holds, but also Ancuabe.

As the initial testing results at Ancuabe demonstrated, Ancuabe graphite has the best flake size distribution in the world and the largest majority of jumbo and super jumbo graphite flakes, Shenzhen obviously see the importance of now incorporating Ancuabe in their strategic relationship. However, as these are just that, early testing results, BB and co. Is understanding that Shenzhen require additional time in conducting a more detailed DD. Which is 100% fair enough.

That being said, BB is not just going to twiddle his thumbs and sit in his office in Perth. He will continue to actively engage other possible avenues of funding and further alliances from around the world.

What was also pleasing to hear is that he isn't just reliant on Shenzhen, yes he will give them time to conduct further analysis, but he is obviously so confident in the grade of Graphite at not only NH, but also Ancuabe, that he will not be waiting 6 months for Shenzhen to get back to him. He will continual push for updates from them, and should they fail to meet timelines etc... BB will happily pursue a variety of alternatives.

Yes delays, especially in funding, will always cause shareholder frustration, but I guess as far as delays go, it could have definitely been worse.

As we all know, BB will always keep us informed, and continue to do what he can to accelerate production and in the longer term, increase shareholders investments.

Thanks again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.