LOK looksmart limited

Hi Icetrader,Gee, thats a toughie.They were recently upgraded to...

1. 852 Posts.
    Hi Icetrader,

Gee, thats a toughie.

They were recently upgraded to $4 a share on very conservative estimates by Piper Jaffray from market perform to market outperform. I also believe Piper Jaffray will do the same with Looksmart after the results which will then spur it on further.

Interesting, after the results of Askjeeves the same Broking firm increased ASKJ to $5 a share. The shares then opened $1 US higher pre-market.

Now having said that, Looks fundamentals are much better than Askj. I am still expecting .42c by the end of the month which equates to $4.97US.

With so many changes and not knowing what MSN has installed with Looksmart, Wisenut, it is very difficult to guage with any accuracy until we know the 2003 Guidance. In some ways I see this as far more important than the current 4Q results, although I am still expecting a massive increase in Revenue Clicks, not forgetting they are completely debt free with $50 MILL US in the bank.

Of course, the downside, something unexpected taking place. Bush sending in troops just after Looks 4thQ results. Another Sep11.

Perhaps a Techie like "Alpha" or "Acouch" may be able to give you a better indication of price.

Cheers markco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.