den .............. ys,just scribe out the continunation lol....

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    den .............. ys,

just scribe out the continunation lol. paper and pencil job, will suffice. it had to stop somewhere lol, having been written so far back.

my original is in pretty good nic, so no flaws there.

my guess is that the City Press (i believe london telegraph was known as such, before changing it's name, but i'm not certain)

fwiw i personally think the whole thing was arrived at sometime after the 1888 crisis. no one seems to know the original date it was calculated as far as i have been able to ascertain. we only know the oldest copy is of that in 1902. i guess the late 1880's because that would tie up with so much historic data that could be used to forecast the future. uncanningly accurate nevertheless. in fact it's quite remarkably incredible ! may even be 'irish or english american monk' and not english in england monk ? many went to usa from uk and ireland back then. potatoes, and all that history. all very interesting whatever.

loki01
    currently my 'mobile funds available for mkts' 70% cash and bonds and 30% stocks. 'mobile' meaning funds not wanted for general living. the untouchables ! no doubt teddy will shout when he gets up one morning to find the euro has become disfunctional. before we invest more at least one out of the club and devaluation needed. if not, may be as we are for years ! but doubt the monk is far out. i may be wrong and the mkts have already bottomed, as the euro will struggle on. my gut feeling is that the mkt is going to be shocked from now and into next yr. the monk will still be right as he says 2012 good time to buy.

be good,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.