A2M 1.06% $5.59 the a2 milk company limited

I'm not fooled. Mead Johnson is one of the largest infant...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    I'm not fooled. Mead Johnson is one of the largest infant formula companies in China and they reported in their last earnings they are losing market share to fully imported products. I'm assuming they are referring to products from BAL and A2M. Research into it yourself. They are a world leader in pediatric nutrition and are very well respected in the industry.

If they are losing market share to the likes of A2M and they are very well respected then what do you think will happen when China's infant formula market doubles and the new laws are also imposed on infant formula companies who rebrand the same formulas with multiple branding and packaging. There will be less competition when this occurs and will greatly improve A2M's likelihood to win even a greater market share.

Majority of smart holders will look past the noise posted on here because we know the true demand of the product. As for the traders. Well half of them probably sold today and want her to move 10-15-20 cents lower so they can make another few hundred bucks after they re-enter. Theres a few of those blokes on here and I don't need to point them out as anyone who reads the forum knows who they are.

They are just dying to get back in a little lower for another trade. Nothing wrong with that it's just annoying to read their rubbish posts with no substance or backing behind their logic.
    Last edited by chris1983: 30/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.59
Change
-0.060(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $4.041B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.67 $5.68 $5.58 $14.79M 2.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38098 $5.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.62 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.