CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

lol... hope you weren't waiting for mid 20's, page-15

1. 599 Posts.
    congratulations to all holders!

we have faced, we have persisted through man harsh criticism for buying and holding onto CNX over this past months. however, persistence and patience are starting to pay off. Trust your own research and technical analysis, and take heed of the words of some posters who are believers in this sector.

could possibly be a multi bagger in the coming years, as mentioned in the past, this is worth holding long term. I assume those who bought it in the low 20's can free carry if they wanted to reduce any potential risk ahead, funding and cash might be an issue in the short term, but having that said there are plenty of upside and all could change with coming deals on the way. Are all the articles coming out in the AFR and newspapers not enough to indicate deals are indeed coming?

CNX have a very long way to run, very long way, and on this journey we CNX holders face, we are bound to see up and downs, external forces placing pressure on the share price during this turbulent market place, and even villians on hotcopper along the way! However, the spirit will never break.

Okay, enough gibberish for me, back to work here… my manager giving me an evil eye… gosh.. anyway, yiiipppppeeee!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.