CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

re: question for mr damage i had sent an email to him regarding...

1. 41 Posts.
    re: question for mr damage i had sent an email to him regarding where the company was heading in the near term and if there was going to be any capital raising or more grades to come and at what stage any announcment was due.i thought i'll try with the grade side of things but knew no director will disclose any information like that prior to a announcement.like i posted beforehand, his email said the will be more news on the company and details in an announcement early next week..... p.s going by some other friends that also emailed him his response was the same...hopefully it is good news but as for the daytraders it is one to watch as of monday as news is imminent.for the mid to long term traders all should be good and not stress about trading in out all day.the only reason why i mention the daytraders is that if a capital raising is mentioned,the market might not like it and a short sell off might occur until everything settles again...please dont act in your decissions on my behalf as this is just my opinion.p.s i hold a small parcel for the long term .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.