88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

It has been just over 48 hours when I directed this post at you...

1. 142 Posts.
    It has been just over 48 hours when I directed this post at you (click here) and you acknowledge (click here) Lithium will not take over Oil market within the natural life still left in you.

So what are you doing again? You're like a broken record parading your Lithium like you did every time you decided to post something here. You have absolutely "Zero" and "Zilch" intelligent in your debate. You would usually retort with two sentences that you continuously recycle in your post:

1. Ho! Ho! Ho! the Market Capital are too big for this company!!!!
    2. Ho! Ho! Ho! Lithium vs Oil, Lithium = 1, Oil = 0

Not a single post you've made in here ever provided a reasonable supporting information to your claim. I don't have an issue with you posting here, in fact I would encourage that you continue posting here more frequently as a contrarian posters whether you're a holder or not and lets begin all this with you providing a more intelligent debate than a few liners posting.

Obviously this is a public forum where anyone can post anything here, but if you want people to take you seriously, a good starting point is with what I'm suggesting above.

Anyway, let me finish off with today's article for you to read:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...sn-t-buy-that-electric-cars-will-displace-oil

Good luck with your Lithium investment and I hope it will blossom as much as 88E will be when the time come

GLTAH DYOR everything expressed here are IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.