LOM 11.1% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LOM - Break out imminent, page-39

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Keep in mind that there still remains an aspect of risk regarding the Kimberlite mining. Do not have a license for it yet.
    Furthermore, there has been a lot of Rumours regarding possible negotiations to improve LOM's % share of the deal (now that the mining license allows for it)... however that has not happened... and Unfortunately, once the Diamondiferous Kimberlite is announced, then it will cost a hell of a lot more to make any deal happen.

So I think there will still be a certain amount of hesitation until those aspects are derisked.
    A good example may be the leadup to the Alluvial mining license.
    That news was ramped to sound like it would be the $$ ticket for this stock, it was the news just around the corner that would send it to the moon...
    That amazing news came, confirming the LOM tenement and derisking things immensely... and the PRICE SANK!

So, I would be very hesitant to plan for anything. At the moment it feels like 1 big broker has control of the whole register. Based on posts by others implying deals and such associated with CR's... it may be the case that this share price will not be going anywhere until the powers that be have their pound of flesh first.

All In my opinion, and not trading advice.

Sentiment = Rollercoaster
    Position = Hedged

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $2.679K 67.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 56526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.