LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LOM - Break out imminent, page-49

1. 695 Posts.
    Crafty:
    I am trying to get posters to look at facts: not Conspiracy Theories and half baked guesses.
    1. There have been posts recently showing the sells and buys by a range of brokers. This clearly indicates that the July placement to "cps" has clearly been hit with significant selling but Heads not options.
    2. There are only a relatively small number of options exercised so some impact there but not critical
    3. No sales can be from the HNWI CR because they appear to have only been issued today.
    4. Massive turnover started after MK's famous speech a few weeks ago and the buyers took the stock from 17c to 61c all heads
    5. Guess what Huge selling all the way back to current levels.
    6. Now what: watch for selling to slow because those traders are heavily sold
    7. As selling weakens the buyers will take over because the story can not be faulted... so price slowly goes up again

8. Big risk is that if there is significant selling from the HNWI ....... SP comes down again
    9. If they don't sell my guess is now their stock has been issued they will be buyers..... SP goes up

SELLERS HAVE BEEN IN CONTROL........... My guess is that volume will slow, prices will rise gradually and more sensibly.

If the resource is is the real deal and I believe it is, with more good Anns, common sense will ultimately prevail and eventually we will see a better register, less traders and movement up with good Anns and movement down with bad news or boredom.

There will be a significant jump with seriously good news about a Kimberlite but from a much higher base 40c against 17c, so harder to manipulate because much more money has to be outlaid this time.

Sorry to be so long winded.... but the answer is simple... traders have dominated the stock and its terribly erratic performance but the company is performing with great results made possible because they have potentially a world class project.
    Short term risks are
    .... no good Anns (highly unlikely)
    ..... HNWI are not holders......... it wont take long to test this now they have their shares issued.

Lower selling volumes and steady buying will indicate ......... HOLD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5.5¢ $47.36K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280076 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.